Shredding Services in Dallas and Fort Worth
Let Action Shred’s knowledgeable customer service representatives help you determine the best plan for your business.
Once we’ve created a plan, the document shredding process is easy:
- Action Shred delivers secure containers to your office.
- Your team members place sensitive documents into the containers. These can include white and colored paper, folders and more. Leave staples, paper clips and rubber bands in place—they won’t hurt our shredder.
- An Action Shred mobile shredding tech comes to your office at the appointed time. The shred tech is licensed, insured, bonded and uniformed.
- The shred tech takes the locked containers to Action Shred’s unique shredding truck, which is locked and secured.
- For on-site service, your documents are shredded into tiny pieces while you watch. You can see the results through a porthole in the side of the Action Shred truck, ensuring chain of custody has been maintained to meet regulatory requirements.
- For off-site service, we take your locked containers directly to our shredding truck, which is also locked and secured. The truck is then driven to our secure facility, where materials are destroyed in a timely manner.
- Action Shred recycles every scrap of paper collected from your office.
- You receive a Certificate of Destruction verifying that your materials have been shredded.
Do you need to securely dispose of sensitive electronic data or media? Action Shred of Texas also offers hard drive destruction services in Dallas and surrounding towns.
Call us today at 214-702-3526 to learn more about our expert shredding services!