Our Dallas Shredding Facility
Our commitment to security is evident in everything we do at Action Shred and our facility is one example of that unwavering focus. We continually reinforce to our team members the importance of managing our facility shredding processes with the highest degree of safekeeping.
Our best set practices impact every internal process at our facility and are adhered to without excuse. In order to maintain our NAID AAA certification, we are audited every year by an independent company that reviews our facility operations from top to bottom.
The audit insures we meet the certification standards for facility-based shredding in areas such as operational security, employee hiring and screening, the actual destruction process, responsible disposal, insurance and so much more.
Security protocols we follow at Action Shred include:
- Stringent hiring guidelines including comprehensive background checks
- Pre-employment drug screens and random drug testing during employment
- Confidentiality agreements signed upon hire
- Restricted access facility with authorized employees only
- 24/7 CCTV monitoring with a video history of plant activity for 90 days
- ID badges worn by all employees involved in the shredding processes
- Nondescript building to safeguard the nature of our business