Action Shred of Texas has an immediate opening for a Junior Driver/Service Rep:
Represent Action Shred of Texas in a professional, safe and courteous manner and provide the highest level of service to our customers, while delivering and picking up collection equipment, interacting as appropriate.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a company truck (CDL – Class B) in a safe, courteous and professional manner
- Service our collection equipment at customer locations in a courteous, professional manner
- Interact appropriately with our customers to respond professionally to questions, as well as establish a professional relationship with them.
- Communicate (read, write and speak) at least moderate English for customer interaction and completion of paperwork.
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate a Class B truck.
- Must have CDL (Class B minimum)
- Knowledge of road and loading safety and have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to become both DOT and NAID certified within 20 business days of hire.
- Knowledge of map-reading and navigating streets of North Texas area.
- Ability to follow directions.
Pre-hire background check and drug/alcohol test required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and encourage ALL qualified candidates to apply!
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.